2 Bdm SEQld Granny Flat Featuring ‘The Angoona’ Design
We build Granny Flats in SEQld.
Choose from our great range of Architecturally Designed 2 Bedroom layouts
This page features our “Angoona” design.
Copy and paste the url below into your browser address field:
Watch the video flyover / walkthrough.. heres the link:
2Bdm 1Bth 1 Car
Length 10.35m / Width 6.3m / Internal Area 60m2
There is currently a popular Granny Flat trend across Australia. These constructions are doing more than just a space for Grandparents.
DO YOU NEED:
* A Studio for hobbies?
* An extra office space?
* Get the kids out of the house?
* Get yourself out of the house?
* A special spot where you can keep an eye on Granny?
* A space for guests?
* Or to simply rent it out and generate $250-$270 per week extra income?
If you answered yes to one of the above then one of our quality built-on-your-site OneStopGrannyFlats.com.au Granny Flat is for you.
OUR POINT OF DIFFERENCE:
* We are NOT one of the factory assembled, imported from China type Granny Flat suppliers.
* We only do QUALITY Aussie built-on-site Granny Flats.
* We also avoid the use of steel frame for good reasons, steel frames WILL RUST in Qld humidity, and are noisy as they expand and contract with weather.
* Our Granny Flats are built with Treated Timber and carry a 25 year Termite Warranty.
* 7 year Builder/Structural Warranty.
WE ARE A GENUINE ONE STOP SHOP:
* Finance advice, loan structuring and pre-approval if needed
* FREE site inspection to determine viability and to check that distances meet Council set-back regulations.
* Site certification by a qualified Certifier.
* Soil tests to determine the ’soil class’.
* Engineer to design footings & piering if required.
* Choose from our Architecturally Designed layouts.
* OR we will Custom build to your specifications and requirements.
* Construction plans drawn and supplied.
* Construction Plans Certified & Council Approved.
* Building Approvals (BA).
* Construction on-site similar to a normal house.
* We monitor the progress.
* Arranging a tenant for investor Granny Flats if required on completion.
According to Gateway Credit Union, 1/3 of Aussie homeowners are considering a Granny Flat, and another 22% are open to the idea. Is it your turn?
GRANNY FLATS PROVIDE:
* Added value to your property.
* Extra space as needed
* Increased income
Pricing for the Angoona design FROM $112,000
VISIT OUR WEBSITE – www.onestopgrannyflats.com.au